Must admit, since I started micro-blogging the urge to blog has waned. Why?
- Micro-blogs offer more interactivity.
- Micro-blogs are easy to write. You only need 140 characters to put your message across.
- Instant feedback. Pl urk! Nuf said.
- Micro-blogs like Twitter, Plurk are increasingly attracting more people (growing community) .
- Blogs are getting spammed. Micro-blogs not yet (or not as prevalen t as blogs).
The majority of my social interactions are online & Iâve gotten to know people quite well thru Twitter. It is well worth my time. But I also n eed to be blogging. Investing in both is valuable for me & each offers uniq ue paybacks.What about you? What are your thoughts?